There are many who still are unaware of the fact that by the way of virtual office, companies can have a pseudo address. For running a business, the concept of virtual office is a new way and it is seeing huge growth in recent years. It’s a hard task to get a business up and running, so it’s good to have some support through this way.
Startups are gaining fast momentum in India due to like-minded individual who want to create business and foster them to become an entrepreneur. For initial process of starting any business may require capital and there are many individuals or startups, who do not have enough capital to start full fledge company.
In order to cut overhead cost as low as possible, almost every entrepreneur finds out a way and implement them but still maintain professionalism of the highest order and one of the easiest ways of doing so is renting a virtual office. A virtual office is designed to provide physical address services without bearing the financial burden to maintain the office facility. As a matter of fact, with a virtual office, you can own an office address in a high-profile business district with very minimal cost.
Startups don’t have necessary funding to have its conventional office in a premium location of the city. In Metro cities like Delhi we have many of coworking office space who provides virtual office space in Delhi’s prime locations.
Virtual space in Gurgaon and Noida is also in demand due to many startups demand in some upcoming business location like Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. If any startup wants to keep overheads low in order to grow their bootstrapped startup business, a virtual office is the perfect solution.
Few key facts to have virtual office for Bootstrapped startups
- For Professional environment with minded individuals.
- Virtual office provides services and resources required to work smoothly in an office.
- Virtual office is easy and low in budget for startup.
- Call/Phone services such as business phone number: Call transfer facilities is as such that this number will be forwarded calls to your personal phone or voicemail.
- Meeting rooms services as per requirement of startup for their key clients
- Live receptionist/virtual assistant: This is who will take your calls and provide all the necessary services of in-house receptionist or assistant.
- Mailbox services, courier handling.
- No associated cost such as no office lease, no utility payments, no hardware, and none of the associated costs that come with having a traditional office space.
The only disadvantage of virtual office is you cannot use the physical space to work daily. Also, there is generally a maximum number of hours of meeting time in day offices depending upon the package opted by the client but this isn’t a cost-effective solution if you don’t need the physical space and you only need a business address.